Monday, April 28, 2008

9 months!

My dear friend, Stacy, insisted on taking pics of me pregnant last week.  I'd never done a real "belly photo shoot" so it was fun.  Thanks Stac...it will be good to have photo memories of pregnancy, ESPECIALLY since this is officially our last one:) 

Hopefully, I'll soon be holding Owen on the outside... 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Pam! You make a good lookin momma. I had to check your blog to see if Owen was born yet. I'm waiting! ~Jill

Autee said...

Oh Pam,
You look AMAZING! I'm glad you and Stacey had that time! Friday was so much fun for me to be able to feel Owen kicking!! I cant wait to holf im either! LOL You look good lady!
Love,
Autee

Anonymous said...

I just love those belly photos-- Thanks for taking them. I didn't even get a chance to ask this time. It is so fun to see your tummy-- You look great! Can't wait to hear Owen is here. Enjoy your last couple of weeks of pregnancy. Believe it or not...you'll miss it one day :o). Love, Karen

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL MOMMY!!!! Its so fun that you are having another bubby Pam! I LOVE this picture. Tell Stac its sooooooo sweet. Havent got Stanly yet, but cant wait! We will take him all over the place. Who do we send the pics to. I will post them on the blog maybe???
Love and Prayer for DELIVERY
Jen

Anonymous said...

ooooh! so sweet! I can't wait to meet him! =) -aimee L.

Molly said...

Gorgeous! Wish I'd thought of it - what a cool gift. And, Pam, your little belly bump sticks right out - super cute!