The girls each made cards for Owen too....Both were sealed shut and in his cradle, but I opened them tonight. Claire said, "I love you Owen I am ixsited to hold you i cant wat to se you Owen!" Ella said, "Dear Owen, I'm so exided to hold you! It will be fun on the boat with you!"
Before bed, we watched "Dirty Jobs" and they watched a calf being born. They thought that was pretty cool because Owen was soon going to be born too. I'm feeling really good...makes me wonder if it'll be awhile longer? My mom comes on Tuesday, so if history repeats itself, Owen will arrive on Thursday. With Claire and Thomas she was here a full day before they were born. We'll soon see!


1 comment:
Ha, Owen's here I have a nother cousin named Owen. I'm so glad you all are coming to MN this July. My mom and I are fighting over how gets to holed him first.
Love you all,
Emily
Post a Comment